We use cookies to offer the best possible user experience on our website. We also use third-party cookies, to deliver personalised advertisement messages. By using our website you agree, that cookies can be saved on your device. Further information on the cookies used and on how to disable them can be found here.
 
 
 
 

Costs

Costs for infertility treatment (for patients covered by the Austrian IVF-Fund)
The IVF Fund meets a large part of the costs for IVF treatment. If certain criteria are met, 70% of treatment and medication costs are covered. Clients meet the other 30% (medication included), which vary according to the age of the woman.
Personal costs are as follows:

In-vitro-Fertilisation (IVF) age of woman < 35
€ 854,01
 
In-vitro-Fertilisation (IVF) age of woman 35-40
€ 911,42
 
IVF + Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) age of woman 35-40
€ 1.002,92
 
ICSI and TESA (testicular sperm aspiration) age of woman < 35
€ 1.130,69
 
ICSI and TESA (testicular sperm aspiration) age of woman 35-40
€ 1.188,09
 
Transfer of cryopreserved Embryos
€ 224,25
 



Costs for private patients (without IVF Fund support)

Initial consultation with detailed analysis of all preliminary findings and possible initiation of additional tests
€ 185,00
 
In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) (including blastocyst transfer) incl. Embryo-Glue
€ 3.060,00
 
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) (including blastocyst transfer) incl. Embryo-Glue
€ 3.520,00
 
ICSI and TESA incl. Embryo-Glue
€ 4.100,00
 
IMSI
€ 390,00
 
Contribution to medication (average value, dependent on stimulation scheme and individual client reaction)
€ 1.000,00
 
Spontaneous Cycle
€ 2.950,00
 
Insemination
Insemination with donor sperm
€ 420,00
€ 1.520,00
 
Assisted Hatching
€ 292,00
 
Spermiogram
€ 115,00
 
Halo Test incl. Spermiogram
€ 190,00
 
3D-pregnancy ultrasound
€ 135,00
 
Donor Sperm Treatment
€ 572,00
 
Acupuncture
€ 115,00
 
GCSF (granulocyte-colony-stimulating factor)
€ 180,00
 
Egg donation
 appr. € 8.800,00
 
PICSI ("Physiological" ICSI)
€ 3.740,00
 
PICSI + Calcium Ionophor
€ 3.916,00
 


10% VAT included, prices apply to one cycle of treatment
 
 
 

Dreams which have come true

Happy parents give encouragement

Finally our baby!

Since our biggest wish - the one of finally becoming parents - didn't realize, we decided to undergo IVF treatment.
Read more

Our baby!

Experience says it is a huge burden,
love says it is the greatest happiness,
we say that it is our baby!
Read more

Should no one ever call me mommy?

I've tried to get pregnant for 6 years but it never happened.
Read more